Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock FA/Draft

I think Swanson if drafted wont be ready to start from the get go, He gets knocked back against smaller DT's and appears to have only average athleticism for his position (he can get to the second level but struggles to make contact with his intended target when gets there.....misses cut blocks sometimes do to it and falls off his man when extending).....Plus only average power but does anchors pretty well....I dont understand the facination with drafting a Kicker on this forum, Yeah they are important.....But any number of good ones can and always are picked up as undrafted FA's...save the pick for a skill position

I think Swanson if drafted wont be ready to start from the get go, He gets knocked back against smaller DT's and appears to have only average athleticism for his position (he can get to the second level but struggles to make contact with his intended target when gets there.....misses cut blocks sometimes do to it and falls off his man when extending).....Plus only average power but does anchors pretty well....I dont understand the facination with drafting a Kicker on this forum, Yeah they are important.....But any number of good ones can and always are picked up as undrafted FA's...save the pick for a skill position

agreed kickers and punters are a dime a dozen so many of them make it through to UDFA.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now