Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok look...

Indeee

I'm a die hard fan of our colts. Am I happy we continue to look whacked out there? No.. However..

This team is young by all standards and yet they are really good. Will we go deep in playoffs maybe not, but if you remember most people had us at not even being in the playoffs this year. Everybody said we'd stink and all that winning last year was sentimental junk based on pags health. well that's not the case.

yesterday even though we lost I personally saw the potential of things to come. Yes we still need to address the Oline in the off-season and yes the defense has seemed to lose it's heart since the Denver game but offensively I think it's safe to say that with Luck, fleener, allen, Ty, Rogers and Brazil and even trent we can at some point become a juggernaut.

Personally i'm excited. do I think we can still make a push? Yes, but even if we don't i'm still excited.

I think griggs is great and I think Pags is a good coach who will become great. Pep i'm not so sure about and i'm skeptical on Manusky. I still get a little mythed about why vontae doesn't shadow the best receiver they have each week. regardless of his personal play lately to me if he's gonna be a shutdown corner he has to be thrown to the wolves every week on the others top reciever

Agree with all the above, except I am more certain with Pep. He needs to go elsewhere. I think if Rogers can keep his head on straight, he's going to be a real asset.

We definitely benefitted from being in the AFC South. Had Houston not imploded, and we didn't win the South, we would have a tough time making it in as a wildcard team based on recent play. Fortunately for us, the AFC South sucks.

Im not all that pleased with Manusky, Pep either but even more so with Manusky.......What D Coordinator in there right mind would make a habit of exposing there ILB's out on a wr on whats been a common occurence throughout this season...Infuriating to watch....Its like underneath the Colts gear he wears opposing team t shirts or something (Yes sarcasm there)

Im not all that pleased with Manusky, Pep either but even more so with Manusky.......What D Coordinator in there right mind would make a habit of exposing there ILB's out on a wr on whats been a common occurence throughout this season...Infuriating to watch....Its like underneath the Colts gear he wears opposing team t shirts or something (Yes sarcasm there)

It's so frustrating watching Angerer or Freeman try to cover Kendall Wright.  And they didn't switch up the assignments or anything.  His coaching has gone downhill from the start of the year

I'm a die hard fan of our colts. Am I happy we continue to look whacked out there? No.. However..

This team is young by all standards and yet they are really good. Will we go deep in playoffs maybe not, but if you remember most people had us at not even being in the playoffs this year. Everybody said we'd stink and all that winning last year was sentimental junk based on pags health. well that's not the case.

yesterday even though we lost I personally saw the potential of things to come. Yes we still need to address the Oline in the off-season and yes the defense has seemed to lose it's heart since the Denver game but offensively I think it's safe to say that with Luck, fleener, allen, Ty, Rogers and Brazil and even trent we can at some point become a juggernaut.

Personally i'm excited. do I think we can still make a push? Yes, but even if we don't i'm still excited.

I think griggs is great and I think Pags is a good coach who will become great. Pep i'm not so sure about and i'm skeptical on Manusky. I still get a little mythed about why vontae doesn't shadow the best receiver they have each week. regardless of his personal play lately to me if he's gonna be a shutdown corner he has to be thrown to the wolves every week on the others top reciever

Thanks for the thread. Our secondary has lost its ability to play press with the increase in injuries and it has affected everything else on the defense. Reggie's injury has exposed the teams depth at WR and it has affected everything else on offense.

The rest is just circumstances, game events, etc. Those two things dont happen I mentioned in the first paragraph and things look completely different. Bethea looked better, Chapman looked better, the oline looked better, Trent looked better, the WR's looked better........

Heck, even this board sounds better. I am actually quite surprised and impressed. Quite few negative posters are taking a different path.