Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Vinatieri special teamer of the week (4th time)

HarassedOffTheSite

Count me in as one who thought he was on a downhill slide and I spoke freely about it.  I felt that he was having to put all of his body into long field goals.  And he was!  He has made it look easy lately!

I was wrong about AV, and I am really glad I was!  We love the guy!  Great job AV....I have no problem admitting I was wrong.   :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltsfb:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!

He is a first ballot Hall of Famer. I would argue that at 40 years old, he is actually kicking better now than he was at 37 and 38. During the peak Manning years, if we had Vinatieri instead of Vanderjagt, I'm convinced we would have had at least 1 more Super Bowl title.

Count me in as one who thought he was on a downhill slide and I spoke freely about it.  I felt that he was having to put all of his body into long field goals.  And he was!  He has made it look easy lately!

I was wrong about AV, and I am really glad I was!  We love the guy!  Great job AV....I have no problem admitting I was wrong.   :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltsfb:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!

I have to admit I was wrong too.