Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Worst Thing About the Loss

Smonroe

It's a 3rd loss to a suck @** team

The Rams have a good defense & the game against the Colts was Tavon's coming out party...

The Rams also went 4-1-1 in their division last year, a division some would say is the most competitive in the NFL...

they are definitely a team that is a candidate for the "better than their record shows" mantra...

just saying...

remembering this helped me sleep better last Sunday night...

The Rams have a good defense & the game against the Colts was Tavon's coming out party...

The Rams also went 4-1-1 in their division last year, a division some would say is the most competitive in the NFL...

they are definitely a team that is a candidate for the "better than their record shows" mantra...

just saying...

remembering this helped me sleep better last Sunday night...

I agree they have a good D however the thing that bothers me and pisses me off is that a back up QB they signed off the street was who shredded us

I agree they have a good D however the thing that bothers me and pisses me off is that a back up QB they signed off the street was who shredded us

meh...

That is irritating, but Clemens has had some starts & wins dating back to some Jets teams...

I'd say it was more about Tavon's big plays, it's not like Clemens orchestrated sustained drives, he hit Tavon on 3-4 big plays...

Same thing with Keenum & the Texans the week before, that game started off ugly due to big plays deep to Andre...

weird Case Keenum - Kellen Clemens... their names are almost palindromes or something... luckily the titans don't have a QB with C or K in his initials...

meh...

That is irritating, but Clemens has had some starts & wins dating back to some Jets teams...

I'd say it was more about Tavon's big plays, it's not like Clemens orchestrated sustained drives, he hit Tavon on 3-4 big plays...

Same thing with Keenum & the Texans the week before, that game started off ugly due to big plays deep to Andre...

weird Case Keenum - Kellen Clemens... their names are almost palindromes or something... luckily the titans don't have a QB with C or K in his initials...

Just annoying lol but I can accept losses like this better knowing that our interior line blows