Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As Bad As This Sounds...

NCost12

Horrible play from everyone... Even Luck had a bad a game especially the first quarter over throwing several passes to open WRs. However, I think we NEEDED a loss like this. We cant just keep getting the 4th quarter miracles and GW drives. The team needed a blowout like this to team we could have easily blew out at home to wake them up. Lets look back at last season we go on beat the Packers #ChuckStrong great win everyone is optimistic... Than next week we travel to NY to play a bad Jets team and get embarrassed 35-9. Ever since that game, the team woke up and turned on the Jets. I feel this loss will help us Yes, it wont be easy with no Reggie Wayne, but this loss should open the eyes that some players need to minus their minutes. Rodgers NEEDS to be activated he has the potential and can guarantee us a catch on 3rd and 2 that hits us in the chest... (Cough DHB Cough). So basically in my eyes this loss can help us look get angry and play harder. Vontae Davis should be ashamed and was not preparing for brady this week btw. Go Colts and cant wait for this TNF vs. Titans. Happy Sunday

Horrible play from everyone... Even Luck had a bad a game especially the first quarter over throwing several passes to open WRs. However, I think we NEEDED a loss like this. We cant just keep getting the 4th quarter miracles and GW drives. The team needed a blowout like this to team we could have easily blew out at home to wake them up. Lets look back at last season we go on beat the Packers #ChuckStrong great win everyone is optimistic... Than next week we travel to NY to play a bad Jets team and get embarrassed 35-9. Ever since that game, the team woke up and turned on the Jets. I feel this loss will help us . Yes, it wont be easy with no Reggie Wayne, but this loss should open the eyes that some players need to minus their minutes. Rodgers NEEDS to be activated he has the potential and can guarantee us a catch on 3rd and 2 that hits us in the chest... (Cough DHB Cough). So basically in my eyes this loss can help us look get angry and play harder. Vontae Davis should be ashamed and was not preparing for brady this week btw. Go Colts and cant wait for this TNF vs. Titans. Happy Sunday

lol punny.

but yeah I agree with you