Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who will emerge as the #2 receiver?

BlueCollarColts

Our #2 receiver?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will step up to take some pressure off Hilton?

• Darrius Heyward-Bey
    • LaVon Brazill
    • Griff Whalen
    • It'll be the Fleener/Hilton show the rest of the way with little help

Haven't seen enough of anyone on who can be the number 2, except DHB and I've lost hope in him being a number 2, Whalen was thrown the ball a lot but I personally think Brazill will emerge, but there's not enough evidence for either, so at this point I'll guess Whalen just because of his number of targets

Guest TeamLoloJones

Brazil should start but the coaches will still start DHB. The same reason Mcglynn starts over Reitz and Angerer over Conner, the coaches have favorites even though those guys shouldn't start. Fleener will be Luck #2 option.

I'm really hoping that because of our injuries Luck and Fleener are almost forced, if you will, to be the go to tandem.  Ala Brees and Graham.  If this forced "growing up" of Fleener turns him into the guy we wanted him to be when we drafted him, then that's awesome.  If not, I'll just have to hold my breath until Allen comes back.  If Fleener becomes a star, and then we get Allen back, I honestly don't know how defenses will be able to stop Luck.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Been reading for years but just decided to join today. I've noticed there's a lot of really smart people on here with some great insight. I'm not gonna pretend to be a football expert like many of you are, but I sure do love the game, and I'll always stand behind this team!

But anyways, now that I got that out of the way... I was curious what you guys think the chances are that rogers will get promoted from the ps this season? I know he's had some off field issues, but I would really like to see what he's capable of, especially when our recieving corps isn't looking so great. I think now would be as good a time as any to give him a chance. He has a ton of potential, and he may just be the big physical guy we need right now to give us an edge. If anything it would give us more depth at the WR position. And if he does step up big that could be the solution to our problem next year and we may not have to draft a WR or sign someone. I don't know though I could be totally missing something here, what do you guys think?

Welcome to the forum I don't think DR will be called upon this season

To answer the original question I think Fleener will be the go to guy with TY