Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Workout like Richardson and Luck

James Harden

But here you go.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_sport

It may be wikipedia, but all people on the list are Sourced.  On this list only 12 are American Football.  Soccer has over 80, Baseball has 57 cases (39 of which are American), cycling had 170 cases.  On top of that there are also lots of Weightlifting and swimming offenders as well. 

Anything more?

Edit:  Heres another list of players in American Football.  Up to 30.  All lists are incomplete lists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Doping_cases_in_American_football

Heres another for Baseball:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Major_League_Baseball_players_suspended_for_performance-enhancing_drugs

OK.....

So, if I understand your post here,  you're agreeing with my posiiton and saying your original post was incorrect?

Your second post says baseball and cycling have more people busted for drugs than does football which was my position.

Just trying to understand and make sure we're on the same page....

Thanks....

OK.....

So, if I understand your post here,  you're agreeing with my posiiton and saying your original post was incorrect?

Your second post says baseball and cycling have more people busted for drugs than does football which was my position.

Just trying to understand and make sure we're on the same page....

Thanks....

Lol

I had said that cycling and baseball have more people caught than does football.  You disagreed with that.  I provided stats showing that my assumption was correct, however relevant you take wikipedia to be.  I edited it to show that 30 (all numbers are incomplete) players from football have been busted, but that is still less than baseball or cycling.  Where baseball had 39 (all numbers are incomplete). 

In no way in that post, with the numbers listed, does it show that football has more than baseball or cycling.  That is what i am saying.

Edit: Ha, total brainfart, just re-read my original post. You ever have one of those times where your thinking one thing while trying to type another and you type the word your thinking of. Meant to say less but i was thinking in my mind cause baseball and cycling have tons more. So instead i typed football had more. My bad.

Lol

I had said that cycling and baseball have more people caught than does football.  You disagreed with that.  I provided stats showing that my assumption was correct, however relevant you take wikipedia to be.  I edited it to show that 30 (all numbers are incomplete) players from football have been busted, but that is still less than baseball or cycling.  Where baseball had 39 (all numbers are incomplete). 

In no way in that post, with the numbers listed, does it show that football has more than baseball or cycling.  That is what i am saying.

Edit: Ha, total brainfart, just re-read my original post. You ever have one of those times where your thinking one thing while trying to type another and you type the word your thinking of. Meant to say less but i was thinking in my mind cause baseball and cycling have tons more. So instead i typed football had more. My bad.

Hey...  no worries....  I think you'll find that as you get older,  the brainfarts only increase!  

DOH!!!   I know they do for me!!     :facepalm:      :slaphead:

We're good!       :thmup:

Hey...  no worries....  I think you'll find that as you get older,  the brainfarts only increase!  

DOH!!!   I know they do for me!!     :facepalm:      :slaphead:

We're good!       :thmup:

Man i know what you mean.  Im only 29...30 in Dec, but my wife jokes that she knows i wont leave her cause without her I wouldnt be able to find anything!  This is so true. :sigh: