Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What I like most about Andrew Luck

crestmount

There is a short clip shown here to promote the NFL on TV that for me highlights what I like most about Andrew Luck.  Just as he gets a pass away he gets flattened by a Defensive Lineman--his response is to pat the guy on the back and say,"Nice hit".  He has incredible respect for his opponent and shows that he is not only a great QB, but also a great young bloke.

There is a short clip shown here to promote the NFL on TV that for me highlights what I like most about Andrew Luck.  Just as he gets a pass away he gets flattened by a Defensive Lineman--his response is to pat the guy on the back and say,"Nice hit".  He has incredible respect for his opponent and shows that he is not only a great QB, but also a great young bloke.

He's been MUCH better about it this year, but I still always hate when he forces throws on the run.  I believe it was teh drive before the FG, but he threw one or two that probably should have been picked off.  Like I said, he has been MUCH better this year, but those kind of throws can't go "un-intercepted" (if that's a word) forever.