Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning to play behind make-shift line

1959Colts

I think Butler could cover Welker. just as long as we keep Tollar away from covering Thomas or Welker big yardage plays wont happen. just saying he looked bad against san diego, he couldn't cover a rookie for the life of him

Toler vs. Thomas is a good match to me...I would put Vontae Davis on Welker...

Make Peyton go elsewhere/

The TE Thomas is a big problem for Jerell Freeman or whoever...you have have help on him

Gamble and single cover Decker

I'd play six backs on 2nd and 3rd down until Denver starts to hurt you running...

we know Denver does not want to run the ball ....

The TE Thomas is a big problem for Jerell Freeman or whoever...you have have help on him

I'd play six backs on 2nd and 3rd down until Denver starts to hurt you running...

NFL Networks Playbook AFC thinks Butler On Welker is a treat match up Butler may win

our WR's should come up with big plays especially hilton. denver ranks 32nd in the NFL in pass defense. 

While the Denver pass D might be suspect, that stat is a misrepresentation. They are last because they get ahead of teams so fast that the other team have to abandon their run and throw it nearly play. The numbers are inflated and somewhat skewed.  But I still hope for some big plays by our wideouts.  And from our running backs.  We need to be successful on the ground to have a chance to win tonight.

might wanna rethink that toler against thomas matchup lol. he cant even cover Decker.