Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How can we be loud on Sunday?

bap1331

We are not loud people we dont have a 12th man. Been to two game and i get complaint for standing up and yelling when we are on defense..By other fans....

Seeing as how I am at EVERY game, I think I can respond to this statement.  You are freakin' nuts!!  No 12th man??  Absolutely ridiculous comment.  And yes...I take this personally. 

And standing doesn't mean anything.  If you're standing when it doesn't make sense, just to stand, I'd tell you to sit down too.  But EVERYONE in our section stands on 3rd down when we are on defense, every time.  The stadium gets LOUD when we are on defense.  So don't rip the entire 12th Man base.  I get tired of hearing that from a few fans every year that go to one or two games and think they know everything.  Yeah, you touched a nerve...

Seeing as how I am at EVERY game, I think I can respond to this statement.  You are freakin' nuts!!  No 12th man??  Absolutely ridiculous comment.  And yes...I take this personally. 

And standing doesn't mean anything.  If you're standing when it doesn't make sense, just to stand, I'd tell you to sit down too.  But EVERYONE in our section stands on 3rd down when we are on defense, every time.  The stadium gets LOUD when we are on defense.  So don't rip the entire 12th Man base.  I get tired of hearing that from a few fans every year that go to one or two games and think they know everything.  Yeah, you touched a nerve...

Every game I have been to in Indy has been very LOUD.  The only time it is not loud is when we are on offense.  LOS or the Dome it doesn't matter.  Im glad you said this because we all know you are there every game.

It touched a nerve here too. I've been ONCE, and the noise was incredible. I can only imagine what it was like last night......thanks to all that were there and did the shouting for us that couldn't be there!!!