Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some really good games this weekend that will affect the standings

This is going to be a great weekend for college football..We have a lot of top 25 matchups, that should be great games to watch..

22 Florida vs 14 Missouri

9 UCLA vs 13 Stanford

24 Auburn vs 7 Texas A&M

5 Florida State vs 3 Clemson in Death Valley

A couple other games to watch..

Iowa vs #4 Ohio State..Iowa usually gives them a good game.

6 LSU vs Ol Miss//Ol Miss is a really good team that is unranked, but might give the Bayou Bengals a run for their money.

Washington State vs #2 Oregon. Can Sean Mannion keep his awesome season stats going against the Ducks, or will Marcus Mariota and DeAnthony Thomas continue to steamroll their opposition.

We'll also see who has the better game between Manziel and Mariota in the Heisman race...

Manziel hands down.

You think A&M can beat Oregon if they played in a Bowl game? I'll admit..that would be a classic. But, I want to see an Oregon / Alabama Championship game. I think that they are the only team with a legitimate chance to beat Bama, save for maybe LSU. But I'd definitely enjoy a true Manziel / Mariota match up.

Manziel is my favorite college player of all-time...First time I've ever looked forward to college games over the NFL...The people who think he won't succeed in the NFL are gonna eat their words soon..He is Fran Tarkington-Russell Wilson hybrid...Really hope the Texans or Jaguars aren't smart enough to draft him....