Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's all good

AllYouNeedIsLuck

I know 5-1 sounds and looks a whole lot better than 4-2 but while it sucks that we lost, we are still very much on our way to playoffs. We will probably get the 3rd seed if we win our division and have a home game which should be very winnable. From that point anything can happen. 

All I'm saying is even though we might not get the 1 or 2 seed, a 3 seed puts us in position for a Super Bowl run if we play well in January. 

The drops don't bother me, that will take care of itself.  What bothers me is how our D was dominated by a mediocre team. 

Yes, Rivers is playing great QB, but their running game destroyed us.  It reminded me of 2010 and how teams would play keep away from Peyton.

This team is so strange.  After the Raiders, Dolphins and Chargers, I think we can lose to anyone.  After the Niners and Hawks, I think we can beat anyone.

I guess both feelings are true.

Chargers looked awesome

Colts did not

Hard for me to separate.  Wish we would have looked more competitive.  But we did not

Props to the Chargers but I don't follow them enough to speculate on their road

Hard enough for me to envision ours.

I know 5-1 sounds and looks a whole lot better than 4-2 but while it sucks that we lost, we are still very much on our way to playoffs. We will probably get the 3rd seed if we win our division and have a home game which should be very winnable. From that point anything can happen. 

All I'm saying is even though we might not get the 1 or 2 seed, a 3 seed puts us in position for a Super Bowl run if we play well in January.

The way Titans are playing, hard and with heart, we may not even make the playoffs. Face it only one team is coming from the AFC South, so it's win the division or go stay home. We have to play better and much more consistent from one week to next. We are not there yet....

The way Titans are playing, hard and with heart, we may not even make the playoffs. Face it only one team is coming from the AFC South, so it's win the division or go stay home. We have to play better and much more consistent from one week to next. We are not there yet....

dude the titans keep losing games too. And who says only one will come from our division? Den/kc get one wildcard. Who gets the other?