Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

some of us need to......

colts_100nascar17fan

I think all of us need to stop predicting the rest of the year(myself included), I realize opinions are opinions but its ridiculous to see all the drama,whining,complaining,and getn * at people in their predictions(myself included). Lets let the team speak for itself in its play on the field and at the end of the year however good or bad the record is,then we can all let it rip and voice opinions. It will be something to discuss for weeks till closer to the draft,lol, realistically we all think we know it all after all!

I think all of us need to stop predicting the rest of the year(myself included), I realize opinions are opinions but its ridiculous to see all the drama,whining,complaining,and getn * at people in their predictions(myself included). Lets let the team speak for itself in its play on the field and at the end of the year however good or bad the record is,then we can all let it rip and voice opinions. It will be something to discuss for weeks till closer to the draft,lol, realistically we all think we know it all after all!

So what do you expect people to talk about then? I get it that some of the posts on here are absurd at times, but that is just a fan venting. None of us here have any actual say in the matter. However, we are feedback to the Colts front office. There is no way they would ignore all of these posts. It is relatively free feedback. 

Anyway I would rather read peoples thoughts and ideas, no matter how insane those ideas may seem, than only have 2 threads created every week. 

Vent on and vent strong, but please at least read what others have written so you at least learn something. :)