Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson

Indy005

Agreed, I'd sit him this week but come week four he's rolling, literally, all over the Jags

maybe down the road, but right now, he doesn't know the system, and it could take a few weeks at least to get him accustomed, its not like he's going to come in this weekend and run for 200 yards...

just my 2 cents...

Actually I think his value has decreased.  

Remember in Cleveland he was the best player on their offense and saw a lot of volume.  

Now he's not the best player on his offense anymore, Luck is.  He may see his yards per carry increase significantly, but he's not gonna get the ball as much.  (Although I suppose it's possible he see's the ball more often on checkdowns)

However I would agree, he'd be good to start against the Jags.  But I wouldn't start him against the 49er's.  

Actually I think his value has decreased.  

Remember in Cleveland he was the best player on their offense and saw a lot of volume.  

Now he's not the best player on his offense anymore, Luck is.  He may see his yards per carry increase significantly, but he's not gonna get the ball as much.  (Although I suppose it's possible he see's the ball more often on checkdowns)

However I would agree, he'd be good to start against the Jags.  But I wouldn't start him against the 49er's.  

I think his TD value increased and his yard value decreased, IMO.