Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Raiders

FairleySuhper

Man, Pryor really tore through the Colts defense today. That has to be embarrassing, eh? Truth is, the Colts got lucky today. Raiders are just a bit too raw and inexperienced. But, with Pryor at the helm, at least they will be entertaining to watch.

Dude you like the Lions, embarrassing in a synonym for the Lions' History.

Man, Pryor really tore through the Colts defense today. That has to be embarrassing, eh? Truth is, the Colts got lucky today. Raiders are just a bit too raw and inexperienced. But, with Pryor at the helm, at least they will be entertaining to watch.

0-16/ end thread.

The history of his team doesn't discount how poor ours is. It's completely irrelevant. If we're comparing teams, outside of our QB theirs is better right now which is what matters.

We need a lot of work and are very fortunate to have escaped Oakland.

All's fair in love and war.

The last time the Lions made playoffs we were still worried about y2k and Bill Clintons affair was breaking news. Now thats embarrassing.

Allowing an athletic QB to run for over 100 yds in a losing effort, on week 1? not so much.

Now that doesnt mean there isnt work to do, the Colts didnt look as good as I would have liked, but a win is a win is a win, right now where tied for first in the AFC. Plenty of time to work out the kinks.

The Raiders gave your team a reprieve. You should be thankful.

Oh they let us win? How kind of them.

It looked like we caused and sack and an int to seal the game. I guess my eyes deceived me.

The Vikings gave you a reprieve by starting Ponder.