luck vs fins

or

rg3 vs packers

and

wallace vs colts

or

murray vs chiefs

I'd go RG3 and Wallace.

Here is the reason. Packers will get ahead and RG3 will be throwing way more than Luck, IMO, to catch up and their run game will be less of a factor vs the Packers. Plus, RG3's legs are not there yet to take off and run as much, so he will operate from the pocket more than you are used to seeing him last year. Colts will play a lower scoring game vs the Dolphins and Luck probably will throw for 2 TDs at best, IMO.

Wallace, they will find ways to move him across the field and give him catches in space, Joe Philbin will make it a key focal point, I can bet. It won't just be 9 routes that Wallace will be running. If Toler showed me anything, he is better at guarding 9 routes than slants. With Wallace's speed, slants will be open almost all day since you have to give him the cushion. Expect Wallace to get a lot of touches and get a TD on a slant much like Denarius Moore did i.e. if they watched film.

DeMarco Murray is a safe bet for yards but he does not score as many TDs as most workhorse backs, that is why I stay away from him in FF. Yes, if your options are low, go with the safe and consistent yards Murray provides but if you have a TD option like Wallace, go with him for upside.

I am going against Wallace this week and I am sure nervous. :)  The last two times I watched him indoors, at Dallas Cowboys last year and in 2011 vs Colts at LOS, he caught TD passes. First one was a route across the field where his blazing speed left everyone trailing and the Colts one was a 9 route.

I'd go RG3 and Wallace.

Here is the reason. Packers will get ahead and RG3 will be throwing way more than Luck, IMO, to catch up and their run game will be less of a factor vs the Packers. Plus, RG3's legs are not there yet to take off and run as much, so he will operate from the pocket more than you are used to seeing him last year. Colts will play a lower scoring game vs the Dolphins and Luck probably will throw for 2 TDs at best, IMO.

Wallace, they will find ways to move him across the field and give him catches in space, Joe Philbin will make it a key focal point, I can bet. It won't just be 9 routes that Wallace will be running. If Toler showed me anything, he is better at guarding 9 routes than slants. With Wallace's speed, slants will be open almost all day since you have to give him the cushion. Expect Wallace to get a lot of touches and get a TD on a slant much like Denarius Moore did i.e. if they watched film.

DeMarco Murray is a safe bet for yards but he does not score as many TDs as most workhorse backs, that is why I stay away from him in FF. Yes, if your options are low, go with the safe and consistent yards Murray provides but if you have a TD option like Wallace, go with him for upside.

I am going against Wallace this week and I am sure nervous. :) The last two times I watched him indoors, at Dallas Cowboys last year and in 2011 vs Colts at LOS, he caught TD passes. First one was a route across the field where his blazing speed left everyone trailing and the Colts one was a 9 route.

Hope u played RG3 and Wallace