Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 09/03 "C T K 2013 Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Enjoy twodays "Countdown to Kickoff 2013" "Twosday Twofer":

:blueshoe:   1.  Given his outstanding performance during the pre-season - are you surprized by the Colts trade of LB Cesar Rayford to the Dallas Cowboys ??

:blueshoe:   2.  Do you think the Colts front office "sent a message" to the players by cutting S John Boyett immediately after his drunken tirade and subsequent arrest ?? 

1. I am very surprised to see Rayford leave, but I do realize he wouldn't get much of any playing time, barring injury. I wish him luck in Dallas, they will need every bit of it they can get.

2. Yes but the message should have been sent via Brazil or Lefeged earlier this year. 0 tolerance for off the field distractions and behavior that shines a negative light on the organization.

1. Yes. I was just beginning to get over the loss of Nevis and they hit me with this.  :(

2. I think it was a message, but it's not like the cut anyone significant. McAfee pulled off a successful run in with the cops, Boyett did not. McAfee was a happy, silly drunk but Boyett was just belligerent. 

1. Yes. I was just beginning to get over the loss of Nevis and they hit me with this. :(

2. I think it was a message, but it's not like the cut anyone significant. McAfee pulled off a successful run in with the cops, Boyett did not. McAfee was a happy, silly drunk but Boyett was just belligerent.

Plus Boyett is expendable, Big Mac... not so much.