Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts game not on tv in the south bend market

jvan1973

If you live in the south bend market the game will not be in TV because the bears are playing an afc team. I dont have a link, but they said it on the news

INFO 

if anyone has the bigger Satellite direct TV  NFL TV  Package  I found a way to get around TV blackouts, not perfect but works

Now the NFL ticket must abide by blackout rules, however  i am not sure if I am getting the regular NFL package but think paying more for some extra features

anyway the feature I am speaking about is their NFL mix package, for early game u have 8 games on 1 screen that get less as gaames end and when only 6 then 4 each individual screen gets bigger

In afternoon games usually are only 4 to a screen when they start playing

Now these split screens include games that are blacked out if try to go to where that team is supposed to be seen on whatever channel and says its blackish out''

so go to multiscreen station , wait till screens load all load, u can tell as a yellow box appears around first upper left game even though sound is on that game before yellow loads, once that game is bordered with yellow u use arrow keys on remote to scroll it across or down to game thats blacked out, that game will now be heard, u DO NOT click it or it will go to blackout out station so have to watch in whatever size is on screen, smaller for earlier games as are more of them, but aat least u can hear and still watched to varying levels and j key plays / replays  and closeups are quite easily followed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Below u is called I believe NFL game mix and may be part of NFL fan Super package added to NFL Sunday Ticket

Really no idea cost, just get every year with auto sign up

INFO 

if anyone has the bigger Satellite direct TV  NFL TV  Package  I found a way to get around TV blackouts, not perfect but works

Now the NFL ticket must abide by blackout rules, however  i am not sure if I am getting the regular NFL package but think paying more for some extra features

anyway the feature I am speaking about is their NFL mix package, for early game u have 8 games on 1 screen that get less as gaames end and when only 6 then 4 each individual screen gets bigger

In afternoon games usually are only 4 to a screen when they start playing

Now these split screens include games that are blacked out if try to go to where that team is supposed to be seen on whatever channel and says its blackish out''

so go to multiscreen station , wait till screens load all load, u can tell as a yellow box appears around first upper left game even though sound is on that game before yellow loads, once that game is bordered with yellow u use arrow keys on remote to scroll it across or down to game thats blacked out, that game will now be heard, u DO NOT click it or it will go to blackout out station so have to watch in whatever size is on screen, smaller for earlier games as are more of them, but aat least u can hear and still watched to varying levels and j key plays / replays  and closeups are quite easily followed