Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

how long will luck play versus bills

Stephen

I'm thinking about the same.  

Luck won't get a ton of time because he's the starter who you don't want to risk in games that don't matter.

Hasselback isn't going to get a ton of time because he's old and you have to be careful with him due to age.

Harnish is young and it's not likely to change our season if Harnish get's hurt.  

I'm only guessing a quarter for Luck and Hasselbeck (possibly two series as opposed to one)  only because we have a new offense and I think he'd like to get a modest number of reps....   if it had been the same offense with Arians still at the helm, then it might've only been on series no matter what....

Again...   just thinking out loud.....

I don't think he'll have a set number of "series" I think it'll be more a number of plays.  I think he'll have 12-15 plays.  Could be one series, could be 3.  Depends on how succesful the offense is.  Another factor is the offensive line.  If he's getting pressured a lot, he'll be pulled fairly quickly.  I bet he doesn't even attempt 10 passes, either. 

I'm more excited to see how the younger guys look, anyway.  I don't watch pre-season for the starters!