Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/18

sb41champs

This is my squad...we are ready to cheer like there is no tomorrow.  

Can someone pass me another piece of pizza and some M&Ms please?

ugly_cheerleaders_24.jpg

Are you sure there aren't some linemen in there for the Colts too? Cheerleaders & linemen is that what coaches mean when they talk about team versatility? Hmmm...

Are you sure there aren't some linemen in there for the Colts too? Cheerleaders & linemen is that what coaches mean when they talk about team versatility? Hmmm...

Yep. They can toss pom poms and stop guys like Miller and Clay from getting to the QB easily. I wonder how fast they can run a 40....in high heels.

Yep. They can toss pom poms and stop guys like Miller and Clay from getting to the QB easily. I wonder how fast they can run a 40....in high heels.

:funny: The real question is do those high heels come with cleats or sharp spikes attached to them QuizBoy?

Couldn't you just see 1 of those full figured ladies getting mad & doing an encore Albert Haynesworth stomp down on a QB with no helmet on? Ah oh...

:funny: The real question is do those high heels come with cleats or sharp spikes attached to them QuizBoy?

Couldn't you just see 1 of those full figured ladies getting mad & doing an encore Albert Haynesworth stomp down on a QB with no helmet on? Ah oh...

I can imagine them pulling off a Suh kick too...but then again that's a pretty feminine move already so I wouldn't be surprised that they can do it lmao

I can imagine them pulling off a Suh kick too...but then again that's a pretty feminine move already so I wouldn't be surprised that they can do it lmao

Good one! I doubt that some of those ladies could even see past their stomachs let alone raise their leg or foot that high QuizBoy.

I had better not pick on these ladies too much because I am no chiseled physical specimen with great washboard abs either...Mine are insulated. Ha! Ha!  :lol: