Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What was the best game of the weekend?

Girlzarefanstoo

Thanks guys! I appreciate the fast answers. I have queued up 2 games. One on Firefox and one on explorer. Since the games have no commercials they're shorter - around 2 hours so I can watch both in the time of the 1 game. Then I can watch the Colts game later tonight or tomorrow.

Told my hubby "No matter what ANY one says, I am NOT a football addict!" ;-)

Well... I discovered that I they will time me out if I start picking my game too early. I start it then put it on pause to watch later. I lost the Lions/Cowboys link and had to watch the Steelers. I was so tired I slept through all of it. We had our 3 year old grandson here for 4 days and he left yesterday, LOL! So I haven't watched anything yet :-)

I think I'll wait until tomorrow on all games so I can actually be awake and paying attention.

I saw the Colts lost, it looked like it was close for a long time.... bummer.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the fast answers. I have queued up 2 games. One on Firefox and one on explorer. Since the games have no commercials they're shorter - around 2 hours so I can watch both in the time of the 1 game. Then I can watch the Colts game later tonight or tomorrow.

Told my hubby "No matter what ANY one says, I am NOT a football addict!" ;-)

Lol. That's actually a badge I wear proudly.