danlhart87

AFC

1.broncos

2.colts

3.bengals

4.dolphins

5.texans

6.chiefs

im probably wrong to leave the pats out, but hey its july lets have some fun haha. I dont think flacco has enough weapons to carry this team. their defense is gonna look different.

NFC

1.falcons

2.49ers

3.packers

4.cowboys

5.saints

6.seahawks

chiefs vs bengals- bengals finally get over the hump of winning a playoff game

dolphins vs texans- everything screams tannerhill runs crying to lauren after his beating. did she leave him yet?

seahawks vs packers- too tough for rodgers to handle especially if that o-line doesnt protect him like last year

saints vs cowboys- Cowboys cant keep up with the offensive firepower of the saints

bengals vs colts- battle of youth that can go either way, but since we're home and im bias ;) im going with the colts

texans vs broncos- congrats to peyton as he wins his first playoff game in 4 years.

seahawks vs falcons- rematch and this one will be a much closer battle then last time before the seahawks came back, but It will be the same results

saints vs 49ers- anyone else remember the good old days of the 49er saints rivalry back in the joe montana days? me either, but this isnt the same era and last time brees played them it was a shoot out even with brees not being on the top of his game, but this time he gets the job done

colts vs broncos- this is the matchup everyone wants to see. andrew vs peyton young buck vs old stallion for the right to go to the super bowl. all the chips are on the line and only one can win and in peyton fashion somehow he will blow it when it matters most.

saints vs falcons- I love the saints falcons rivalry. two teams who cant stand each other and for the most part it seems the saints have their number, but this time the falcons finally get one over the saints and finally after 15 years get back to the dance.

colts vs falcons. this is my superbowl

I dont see why not. we have the talent to do it

True. I wasn't saying it couldn't happen but it's not likely. Although when looking at the AFC, the Broncos are the only clear team that's better than us right now. Pats probably still are but can't be said for sure, I think were beter than the Ravens even though they won it all, a little better than the Bengals and better than the texans imo. I would put us at 3 though after the Broncos and Pats. 

I'm still calling it a coin flip for the AFC South between the Colts and Texans, so you're looking at a potential swing from the #2 seed (assuming Denver is first) and a 5 or 6 seed, even if your record is better than the other division winners. The last couple weeks of the season I think will be very interesting...especially in the NFC - that wild card race I think is going to be crowded.

let's go a little deeper....and this is obviously subject to change pending how training camps go, injuries, etc. Certain divisions like the NFC East or NFC South I think could be a complete toss up with 2-3 teams having legitimate shots at taking the division. Not to mention I think there are another 4-6 teams that will all have realistic shots at a wild card in the NFC after the division winners. That conference feels pretty wide open to me, so these predictions now could change quite a bit. AFC seems a tad more stable in my mind.

=================================

AFC East

Pats (2)

Dolphins

Bills

Jets

AFC West

Broncos (1)

Chargers

Chiefs

Raiders

AFC North

Ravens (4)

Bengals (6)

Steelers

Browns

AFC South

Texans (3)

Colts (5)

Titans

Jags

==========================

NFC East

Redskins (3)

Giants

Cowboys

Eagles

NFC West

49ers (2)

Seahawks (6)

Rams

Cardinals

NFC North

Packers (1)

Bears

Lions

Vikings

NFC South

Falcons (4)

Saints (5)

Panthers

Buccs

I still think the Ravens do fine, but I am curious to see how much the loss of Boldin affects them on offense, or if they find an adequate replacement. He had a few solid games for them last year including a few down the stretch.