Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Such Incredible Potential!

OldSchoolColt

Lol looks like everyone has there starting DL in place,except the one who matters that would be Chuck.Before Decide to name line starters ive gotta see some training camp before I can begin to come to conclusions.One that I will come to and agree with is we should be very deep ,big and athletic across the DL,thats a given and a very big plus.RBs we wont be keeping them all,if Williams is as good as advertised look for them to possibly unload D Brown for a draft pick.Are OL should be drastically improved but not sure all holes are filled just yet time will tell on this as well.If healthy our secondary could be one of the better ones in the league with the front 7 and LBs we have.What really intrigues me is who will make final cuts because of the Special Teams value ,what many overlook but I know is very important to Pagano  :thmsup:  

Fleener has the greatest potential on the team because of his size and speed but i think Vontae Davis will have the greater impact. Davis is entering the last year of his contract so you know he's gonna give it his all on every play. I'm expecting a 7 int 10 passes defended year from Davis.

I am surprised to not see Vick Ballard's potential mentioned much. Do you think we have seen his best, or could he really turn it up a few notchs? He now has Bradshaw to both mentor him as well as provide an awesome example of how to throw everything you have into being your best. We will also be running the ball more which will help him and, of course, the main improvement is the new and improved O-line. He also now has a FB to open up some bigger holes. Lastly, but not leastly, the WCO keeps the Linebackers back more to cover the short pass threat leaving some room to run. He did good as a rookie, but I see a huge improvement for him. This will make for a wicked Bradshaw/Ballard tandem.

Lol looks like everyone has there starting DL in place,except the one who matters that would be Chuck.Before Decide to name line starters ive gotta see some training camp before I can begin to come to conclusions.One that I will come to and agree with is we should be very deep ,big and athletic across the DL,thats a given and a very big plus.RBs we wont be keeping them all,if Williams is as good as advertised look for them to possibly unload D Brown for a draft pick.Are OL should be drastically improved but not sure all holes are filled just yet time will tell on this as well.If healthy our secondary could be one of the better ones in the league with the front 7 and LBs we have.What really intrigues me is who will make final cuts because of the Special Teams value ,what many overlook but I know is very important to Pagano  :thmsup:  

Love the Special Teams reference.  Some people discount Special Teams as a 'joke.'  I honestly would LOVE to coach Special Teams as much as offense and defense.  It makes a difference big time as we have seen in previous years with the Colts.

It is so refreshing to see a coach (Pagano) who both has experience coaching Special Teams (Miami, FL) as well as the desire to see them flourish!  

The last cuts.....will be those not up to speed on Special Teams..... :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!