Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Painter and Yahoo

WoolMagnet

Painter is famous now!

He's currently #7 on Yahoo's trending search list.

And while we're on the subject of yahoo, What on earth is up with their articles seemingly to mostly be written by "fans"?

Are they trying to boost the bottom line since they might be sold? If I wanted to read "second rate" articles about the NFL, I'd read Stampede Blue's worthless drivel or some of the posts here.

When I go to yahoo sports, or any other sports resource for that matter, I expect to see articles written by professionals.

What a waste!

Hey Jim, contact Yahoo, I think you have a future there.

haha

After reading this I went there for the first time, and clicked on an article about Painter starting. The author was from A/P. Not sure what you were looking at.

I hate the freaking "article factories". Just scamming the search engines for advertising dollars. Anytime I accidentally end up at one I get angry with myself (and them). Just a moronic waste of everyone's time.

After reading this I went there for the first time, and clicked on an article about Painter starting. The author was from A/P. Not sure what you were looking at.

I hate the freaking "article factories". Just scamming the search engines for advertising dollars. Anytime I accidentally end up at one I get angry with myself (and them). Just a moronic waste of everyone's time.

MAC,

go to yahoo sports, then NFL, then teams, then Colts.

The articles are "a fan's take", "a fan's preview", and " a fan's reaction".

There are 9 articles.

3 "fan's takes"

1 "fan's preview"

1 "fan's reaction"

That is over 50%.

They call it "Yahoo contributor network"