Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 Team Draft Boards

Crunked

I  was cruising some football sites and found a Cowboys blogger had pieced together the Dallas draft board for this season by piecing together the draft board shot in the background from various interviews. I found it interesting on who they had graded where. I know each team has their own take on who should be where based on talent, size, and character issues. It got me wondering who the Colts might have had ranked where, and what other directions their draft may have went. Below is the link to the blog revealing the Cowboy's draft board.....How do you think it compares to what the Colt board might have looked like....?

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/5/30/4378574/dallas-cowboys-2013-draft-board-leaked-almost-complete-7-round-board

I don't see why they don't release it.  It's all a thing of the past now, just historical record.

Not really.  It gives other teams an idea of how strong we were on certain players.  If a team was going to cut a player and knew we were high on him, they may try to work a trade.

No team wants to give any others any advantage.

Not really.  It gives other teams an idea of how strong we were on certain players.  If a team was going to cut a player and knew we were high on him, they may try to work a trade.

No team wants to give any others any advantage.

That makes sense