Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Qb Situation To Be Determined

hawkeyes

RE: the latest Newsletter.

They sure are giving Painter loads of confidence, NOT! You would think they would want to inspire the guy instead of continually slapping him in the face.

At this point from the the Monday morning QB seat, its clear to me who should be starting - why not just announce it and boost the guys moral?

RE: the latest Newsletter.

They sure are giving Painter loads of confidence, NOT! You would think they would want to inspire the guy instead of continually slapping him in the face.

At this point from the the Monday morning QB seat, its clear to me who should be starting - why not just announce it and boost the guys moral?

I have no idea what report you are referring to, but all I've seen from the Colts is the obvious suggestion that "Collins is the starter. If he's healthy, he'll go, if he's not, Painter will".

For all you know they've already made up their minds internally but they aren't going to announce it until the NFL requires them to. I can't imagine that their goal is to play head games with Painter. To what end? (Note: And I'm saying this as someone who is extremely enthusiastic about Painter and hopes he starts).

This is absurd. Seriously. Stop it with the whole Collins crap Indy! He's done. He's bad. We have almost a 100% chance of losing with Collins starting. Unless this organization is determined to Suck for Luck or to ruin what little confidence Painter could possibly have at this point: Throwing the kid out there in the worst possible situations, bringing in a backup with no experience in the organization 2 weeks before games start, etc. Absurd. If they really think that Collins gives them a better chance to win at this point then I've lost a lot of faith in this organization.

I have no idea what report you are referring to, but all I've seen from the Colts is the obvious suggestion that "Collins is the starter. If he's healthy, he'll go, if he's not, Painter will".

For all you know they've already made up their minds internally but they aren't going to announce it until the NFL requires them to. I can't imagine that their goal is to play head games with Painter. To what end? (Note: And I'm saying this as someone who is extremely enthusiastic about Painter and hopes he starts).

MAC is right..

Painter is taking the practice snaps..Collins reportedly is not practicing..at all

Remember....

They dont tell us anything...for real..

Calm down.....

Collins is 14-year vet...

He's had 3 games....You dont think you overracting?

He's not done. he's not bad. Its not absurd.

You'll see.

Correction, he's a 14 year and 3 week vet. In the end, his career will be listed at 14 years and 3 weeks.

I'm just not seeing how it's going to work. He would likely do fine in other offenses, on other teams devoid of our issues. Here, in Indianapolis, it's just not going to work. I would rather watch a donkey wearing a tutu play QB, because at least that silly donkey would be fun to watch.

Even when goofing, there was excitement when Painter was in. Am I the only one that noticed this? At no time in the three games this year have I felt excitement, only anxiety. When Curtis came in, it was exciting. Ya, he overthrew a wide-open Garçon with his first pass. At least he threw it. At least that pass got off. At least the kid has a spark.