Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Now 100% Sold on Larry Warford in the 1st

Not offended in the slightest.  Just curious why you would feel the need to post just to say "tl:dr".  I mean really?  If you're that incapable of adding anything even remotely substantial to the conversation then why post at all?  I'm pretty sure that posting just to post without adding anything at all to the conversation would be considered trolling.  Just sayin. ;)

That could be true but no way to know that.  There are always players taken much earlier than expected due to need, spotty scouting or countless other reasons.  There very well could still be an impact player available at #24...maybe not elite, but then again out of this draft, how many players can truly be considered "elite"?  Probably only a handful, if that.

Stalk someone else

Believe me I have better things to do than stalk you.  I can't help it if you post some sort of drivel or nonsense in virtually every thread on the forum....such as "derp, tl;dr"

Then do those better things. Fact is you just enjoy getting into to a petty back and forth since I evidently insulted a view you held.

I have never used "derp"...in fact I don't even know what it means, but I'm use to your making things up.

Now get in the last word, because I'm sure you will demand it.

Remember....these mocks are just that.....mere grading points between judges of talent truly mean as much as McShay vs. KIper.   :)

We can debate.....argue....critique....but at 24 we all might be shocked.  I remember a whole lotta boos when a guy by the name of Edgerrin James was selected...he turned out OL... haha

Whether we stay put, trade back....whatever....tonight promises to have both surprises...and a whole lot of NFL fun....Love the debates on here!!   :)

Judging by Grigson's track record, I think there's a very good chance we might all be shocked.  I fully expect to not completely understand our draft until about 3-5 months from now. lol

Remember....these mocks are just that.....mere grading points between judges of talent truly mean as much as McShay vs. KIper.   :)

We can debate.....argue....critique....but at 24 we all might be shocked.  I remember a whole lotta boos when a guy by the name of Edgerrin James was selected...he turned out OL... haha

Whether we stay put, trade back....whatever....tonight promises to have both surprises...and a whole lot of NFL fun....Love the debates on here!!   :)

This guy wasn't booing when they took EJ,I knew he was a complete RB.Personally I was estatic,just as a lot in this forum didn't like our FAs this year,some still don't,but many have got on board when open mindedly they took a real look at what Grigson and Pagano were doing,and understanding it :thmsup:

Not offended in the slightest.  Just curious why you would feel the need to post just to say "tl:dr".  I mean really?  If you're that incapable of adding anything even remotely substantial to the conversation then why post at all?  I'm pretty sure that posting just to post without adding anything at all to the conversation would be considered trolling.  Just sayin. ;)

That could be true but no way to know that.  There are always players taken much earlier than expected due to need, spotty scouting or countless other reasons.  There very well could still be an impact player available at #24...maybe not elite, but then again out of this draft, how many players can truly be considered "elite"?  Probably only a handful, if that.

True.  My only point is that the talent pool is not overwhelming at the #24 range, and there aren't many (any?) prospects that I'd regret passing up for Warford.

This guy wasn't booing when they took EJ,I knew he was a complete RB.Personally I was estatic,just as a lot in this forum didn't like our FAs this year,some still don't,but many have got on board when open mindedly they took a real look at what Grigson and Pagano were doing,and understanding it :thmsup:

Well stated brother!!!

I was not a fan at all of the U being a ND fan so I was a stupid one...NO I do not want Edge :)  Now I cannot get his 32 off of Cassius Vaughn fast enough free-fighting-smileys-766.gif

FAs and draftees......do I smell training camp?

Well stated brother!!!

I was not a fan at all of the U being a ND fan so I was a stupid one...NO I do not want Edge :)  Now I cannot get his 32 off of Cassius Vaughn fast enough free-fighting-smileys-766.gif

FAs and draftees......do I smell training camp?

Im READY!!!!!!! :monkeydance: heck im ready for mini

True.  My only point is that the talent pool is not overwhelming at the #24 range, and there aren't many (any?) prospects that I'd regret passing up for Warford.

IDK, I think that depends on who's there.  If a DT/DE hybrid type that can play the run and provide a strong pass rush is there then I'd take him over Warford.  If Jarvis Jones, Barkevious Mingo, Bjoern Werner or Tank Carradine (assuming the FO is satisfied with his health) are there then I'd rather have them than Warford.  I think we can still get a very solid OG in the 3rd but the chance to get a playmaker as a pass rusher is much slimmer imo.

Todd McShay on Warford when somebody asked about him on twitter:

@McShay13: @Bobby_Peterson like warford. Could sneak into RD 2

That would suggest what I been saying from the jump. Warford would still be a reach even if we traded back to early to mid 2nd round