Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denard Robinson

Drewp1

Foolish?

Let me guess... you are young and have Never seen Randel El play at IU? He was PHENOMENAL. He carried an poor iU team to an incredibly tough team. And we are talking about Indiana football.

While at Indiana, Randle El became the first player in NCAA Division I history to pass for 40 career touchdowns and score 40 career rushing touchdowns.[2] In 2001, he was awarded the Chicago Tribune Silver Football, presented by the Chicago Tribune to the Most Valuable Player of the Big Ten Conference. He finished his college career as fifth on the all-time NCAA total yardage list, and became the first player in college football history to record 2,500 total yards for each of four consecutive years. Tallying 7,469 passing yards, 3,895 rushing yards, and 92 touchdowns running and passing for his college career, he finish sixth in the Heisman Trophy voting in his senior season. Randle El ended his college career with a 26-15 win over the Kentucky Wildcats, passing for two touchdowns.[10]

noobody I really do not mind you, but to call me foolish and to insist that D Robinson is a better player than Randel El is just ...

foolish.....

Please educate yourself before popping off on issues you know nothing about.....

You want to site stats? Denard ha one fewer TD and the most rushing yards ever. As for talent level, he had Rich Rod "talent." Yes, saying Randle El is 10x better is foolish.

Your teams let Denard Robinson beat them? That sucks. He wasn't even good at QB.

everyone knows the hoosiers suck but I don't care their my team. he not only beat them he steamrolled them. maybe he's not the best qb but he is a great athlete who should look for another position. if he came to us I'd love to have him. everyone that thinks he wouldn't be of use to ths team is entitled to their opinion, my opinion is he has potential to be a good player and an option at qb if the sky starts falling which I hope wouldn't happen also at one time he was being considered for he Heisman don't remember what year it was. a little after that him and the team ran into hard times bad luck whatever you want to call it. almost every athlete goes through it. that doesn't make them bad players. his just came at abad time. low risk high reward signing

He's bigger then Tavon Austin and faster.

You lost all credibility when you said he's faster than Tavon.  As a Mountaineer fan, I know that guy very well.  At the combine there was only 1 person faster than Tavon and it wasn't Denard.  Tavon 4.34 and Denard 4.43.