Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Talks 2013......

NewColtsFan

Also Cory Redding talking about the defensive line and striving for a top 5 defense against the run. They talked to a lot of people today in the locker room. Just thought Luck and Reddings were the ones worth noting. But they also talked to Freeman, Allen, Fleener, Francios, Chapman, Hassleback, I might be leaving one out

http://www.colts.com/media-center/videos/Cory-Redding-Weve-got-guys-that-can-play/5ef8843e-e5f8-4bb7-ae6c-7a7ae2464fc5

Also Cory Redding talking about the defensive line and striving for a top 5 defense against the run. They talked to a lot of people today in the locker room. Just thought Luck and Reddings were the ones worth noting. But they also talked to Freeman, Allen, Fleener, Francios, Chapman, Hassleback, I might be leaving one out

http://www.colts.com/media-center/videos/Cory-Redding-Weve-got-guys-that-can-play/5ef8843e-e5f8-4bb7-ae6c-7a7ae2464fc5

You didn't think our leading tackler or top 2 TE's were worth noting? I'm disappointed in you Htown haha

You didn't think our leading tackler or top 2 TE's were worth noting? I'm disappointed in you Htown haha

I meant as far as the interview went, most were just 1-2min interviews. luck and Reddings were over 5min long. Chapman did say he is ready to go and glad to finally be able to do everything with the team now

I meant as far as the interview went, most were just 1-2min interviews. luck and Reddings were over 5min long. Chapman did say he is ready to go and glad to finally be able to do everything with the team now

Big Chapman is ready? I gotta go look at these videos. Gotta get the laptop. Hate watching colts.com vids on my android phone lol