Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My first Mock

Sticking with the positions you have there (Im not a fan of Jones)

1.Jesse Williams

3.Jaimie Collins

4.John Sullen

6.Brandan Bishop

7.D.J Harper

7.Im not a fan of drafting kickers lol so Joe Vellano

No way Collins lasts til the 3rd. He'll go late first-early second.

Not a chance he goes in the first, just to many other pass rushers will go in the first

Mayock has him ranked as the 2nd best 34 OLB in the draft. But that wasn't my point anyway; no way he makes it to the 3rd, let alone the bottom of it.

Sticking with the positions you have there (Im not a fan of Jones)

1.Jesse Williams

3.Jaimie Collins

4.John Sullen

6.Brandan Bishop

7.D.J Harper

7.Im not a fan of drafting kickers lol so Joe Vellano

Hmmmm....

Sullen is a FA level player on ESPN.com

Bishop must be same on NFL.com because he's not even mentioned...

Sullen is a mid-level player on NLF.com  (you've got him in the 4th, feels a round too high)

Bishop is a FA player on ESPN.com

Hmmmmm???

Hmmmm....

Sullen is a FA level player on ESPN.com

Bishop must be same on NFL.com because he's not even mentioned...

Sullen is a mid-level player on NLF.com  (you've got him in the 4th, feels a round too high)

Bishop is a FA player on ESPN.com

Hmmmmm???

Bishop isn't listed as draftable but in my opinion is very much worth a late round pick, I mean look at where Tom Brady was listed to go by NFL Draft Scout (6-7th round) and look what happened with that, we have Bethea so Bishop would not be starting right away, I also see Sullens 59.1 draft grade (seems like top of the 5th if math is correct) and I think he would fit our scheme better then the 2 other Guards listed in thare (Jeff Baca-6'3" 302lbs, Uzzi Omoregie 6'3" 300lbs, I suppose I could have named another O Lineman given Sullens versatilty (which would have allowed leeway for me to choose a higher rated player, I do realize Sullen would be a bit of a reach but we also pick at 24 so it would not be a big reach

I'm not a big fan of Datone Jones either, believe me, it was difficult to figure out a first round pick. I am all for trading down to the second and picking up Warford. I don't think Rhodes will fall to us with Miami needing CB badly, so the first round pick is really up in the air. I wouldn't be against the FO going for Hopkins or WR, but I just think the DHB signing says we are going elsewhere in the first. As for Collins in the third, that would be great, but I don't think he leaves the 2nd round. I like Duke Williams, the kid might not be preferred but he is a tackling machine. I agree there is better options in the third for OLB, but will they be available towards the bottom of the third? Unless we draft an OLB starter, the OLB we do draft (should we draft one) will be a rotational player/development project. Now, the reason I chose Jones. He makes sense with an aging Cory Redding, and Moala is on a one year contract.