Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South $5 million and up club

HtownColt

I'm more of a chill person all around haha rather just have a beer n watch the game than argue over opinion, especially with some of the brick wall posters on here haha.

Lol out of likes. Too bad I'm too young to drink. :( When December rolls around, however, there's going to be an even crazier atmosphere at my house. :cheers:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has become a much bigger deal than it was meant to be. I'm not crying myself to sleep because he calls Luck "12."

I fully agree honestly. Only reason why I gave my 2 cents was to kill the argument between you two because you two are both of the higher class of posters on here.

Just turned 21 in November so don't think I'm a geiser haha.

haha lucky man. I could have some of my mother's beers but I don't like the way they taste.  I'll be a whiskey or bourbon man for sure though, I just have a feeling already lol.

haha lucky man. I could have some of my mother's beers but I don't like the way they taste.  I'll be a whiskey or bourbon man for sure though, I just have a feeling already lol.

I love a good whiskey. My number one is a good scotch though(Puts hair in places you didn't know it could grow though).

I love a good whiskey. My number one is a good scotch though(Puts hair in places you didn't know it could grow though).

You're a connosieur already man. But still, note to self: Do not drink scotch. I have enough hair as it is lol.

You're a connosieur already man. But still, note to self: Do not drink scotch. I have enough hair as it is lol.

I like to think so haha been drinking since I was like 15 illegally as heck so I like to think I know a lil something about what's good n what isn't.

I like to think so haha been drinking since I was like 15 illegally as heck so I like to think I know a lil something about what's good n what isn't.

Lol then I'm gonna have to take some pointers from you and Brent. When I am legal, of course. (In case there are any cops around these parts). :shifty: