Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats resign Talib.

House

This is so ridiculously wrong that it truly makes me question your football knowledge. The Patriots were never shown to videotape a walkthrough.

People hear what they want to hear, and believe what they want to believe. Spygate has always been the trump card of those who hate the Patriots (in other words, most of the NFL at this point), but they often don't have their facts straight. So instead they take the end and rewrite the means, but that's not at all how it worked.

My personal favorite is when someone says something like, "No wonder the Patriots' defense was so good when they were winning Super Bowls. They knew the plays!" Which of course is ignorant to the fact that offensive play signals have been radioed in for close to 20 years now, or something along those lines.

The alleged Rams' walk-through tape is another example. Newspapers don't apologize... especially to sports teams... unless they know they're about to be sued for libel. 

This is so ridiculously wrong that it truly makes me question your football knowledge. The Patriots were never shown to videotape a walkthrough.

Where there's smoke there's fire, they got busted against the Jets and had claims against them of it that only got retracted when it was 1 assistant vs. the Pats instead of the Jets vs. the Pats. They probably had illegal tapes for all their superbowls.

If you think Bill's first dirty work with the camera was in '07 you're livin' in a dreamworld!

Where there's smoke there's fire, they got busted against the Jets and had claims against them of it that only got retracted when it was 1 assistant vs. the Pats instead of the Jets vs. the Pats. They probably had illegal tapes for all their superbowls.

If you think Bill's first dirty work with the camera was in '07 you're livin' in a dreamworld!

Matt Walsh was not an assistant coach.

You really don't have any idea what you're talking about, huh?

Did I say assistant coach?

I guess you really don't have any idea how to read.

Getting a little sensitive are we?

Sorry, I'll try not to call you out on any additional inaccuracies. :thmup:

My bad. You clearly know what you're talking about. :clap:

Uh huh. Tell you what, please explain to me, then, why both Dungy and Polian have said that what the Patriots did contributed not at all to their SB wins.

Or do you think that you know more than those two?

Based on your factless posts, I wouldn't be surprised.

Uh huh. Tell you what, please explain to me, then, why both Dungy and Polian have said that what the Patriots did contributed not at all to their SB wins.

Or do you think that you know more than those two?

Based on your factless posts, I wouldn't be surprised.

Not this issue specifically, but do you really believe everything everyone says to the media is always what they're really thinking?

I'd stick with the facts that back you up. It's a much more credible argument.