Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What are the financial terms for all of these contracts?

theanarchist

I know I "Heard" Cherilus is 5 for 34 mil

Toler 3 for 15

Walden 4 for 16

but I have not heard what they are throwing at Thomas and the other guy.

If anyone has seen those numbers please post.

From what I have read from various sources Walden is the biggest head scratcher. 16 mil to a guy who really, in my opinion, sounds a lot like Jerry Hughes. He still has a lot to prove and he plays inconsistently.

Concerns about Cherilus is that his knee or knees are in bad shape. Thomas sounds like a diamond in the rough but I hope we didnt over pay.

Anyone have more info on the financials???

I know I "Heard" Cherilus is 5 for 34 mil

Toler 3 for 15

Walden 4 for 16

but I have not heard what they are throwing at Thomas and the other guy.

If anyone has seen those numbers please post.

From what I have read from various sources Walden is the biggest head scratcher. 16 mil to a guy who really, in my opinion, sounds a lot like Jerry Hughes. He still has a lot to prove and he plays inconsistently.

Concerns about Cherilus is that his knee or knees are in bad shape. Thomas sounds like a diamond in the rough but I hope we didnt over pay.

Anyone have more info on the financials???

I'm not sure anyone outside the team knows all of the details of any of these contracts

Well I just read an article on Sidbury. If we didn throw a ton of money at him he looks like a real find. He ended up in the doghouse in Atlanta for some reason and may have been miscast as a DE but has more potential as a 3/4 OLB. Also Polian was high on him as a 2nd tier FA. So, looks like this could be a solid guy to bring in and give a chance to play. I think what this tells me is that the team is not all that happy with the effort that Jerry Hughes is giving.