Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Wasn't The Roof Open

dn4192

I said I can understand having a roof due to other events that we book in, but do they open the roof for the NCAA finals? Again it's a waste of money when we can't even open it when the weather is okay.

Again I ask - why is this a freaking issue 3 years after the place opened. Does it really bother you that much?

And it has been explained ad nauseum why the roof was closed on Sunday.

Yes it should have been an open stadium, but I fully understand how whimpish Colt fans are and I even do understand by having a roof you allow it to be used more, so just put a normal roof on it, having it be able to open and close was a waste of money and we are not talking chump change here either.

if you are this worked up about, i hope you were at the game. and if you were at

the game you should be more worried about how we let colt mccoy run aroud like he is steve young

and hit nobody receivers for 8 OUT OF 8 FIRST DOWNS.

if you are this worked up about, i hope you were at the game. and if you were at

the game you should be more worried about how we let colt mccoy run aroud like he is steve young

and hit nobody receivers for 8 OUT OF 8 FIRST DOWNS.

Not worried about the team this season, we are looking at 2 maybe 3 wins, it will all be about next season with Peyton back, a much eaiser schedule then the Colts have seen in a long time and one final shot at the SB. So that leaves the stadium, ticket prices and such to talk about this season.