Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South drafts

Flash7

Who do you think the other teams in the AFC South will draft? How do you think it will affect the season next year?

A) Texans- I think they may draft Keenan Allen at 6'-2" 200lbs- He can be a great pick up, opposite from Andre Johnson,  making their offense even more balanced and potent.

B) Jaguars may look at pass rusher (they were near the bottom of the league in sacks or O-line).

C) Titans- O-line to protect Locker and create running room for CJ.

D) Colts- D-line or O-line, or SS- depending of free agency.

Texans- Yeah, I agree, I could see us taking Allen.

Colts- Desmond Trufant, though I could see a safety being taken here as well. There's plenty depth for that position in free agency though.

Jaguars- Manti Te'o, I could see the Jaguars doing this to make a splash and to have a complement for Posluszny.

Titans- The Titans line is pretty stout, so I think they'll go D-line here. Secondary has depth already, they already nabbed a receiver for Locker to throw to in Wright, though depending on Britt's legal situation, they might consider another stud offensive weapon.

Colts- Desmond Trufant, though I could see a safety being taken here as well. There's plenty depth for that position in free agency though.

Jaguars- Manti Te'o, I could see the Jaguars doing this to make a splash and to have a complement for Posluszny.

Titans- The Titans line is pretty stout, so I think they'll go D-line here. Secondary has depth already, they already nabbed a receiver for Locker to throw to in Wright, though depending on Britt's legal situation, they might consider another stud offensive weapon.

If Te'o goes #2 overall I would be more than shocked.

If Te'o goes #2 overall I would be more than shocked.

Well Locker went 8th overall and Blaine went 10th, so anything is possible lol. I was just naming a position I think the Jaguars would be interested in. Unless they decide to go o-line, I still think they'll be looking at defense, namely linebackers.

Depending on what the Colts do in free agency, shoring up the O-line, adding a capable DB, and addressing our pass rush issues I wouldn't mind going after Keenan Allen. Yes, a receiver! (Almost blasphemy on this forum to mention that). That would take care of the "let's draft a replacement for Wayne" talk, and the need for a big receiver. At 6'2" Allen is plenty big enough, a very good route runner with great hands. Drafting him would also keep him away from the Texans, he he....

Depending on what the Colts do in free agency, shoring up the O-line, adding a capable DB, and addressing our pass rush issues I wouldn't mind going after Keenan Allen. Yes, a receiver! (Almost blasphemy on this forum to mention that). That would take care of the "let's draft a replacement for Wayne" talk, and the need for a big receiver. At 6'2" Allen is plenty big enough, a very good route runner with great hands. Drafting him would also keep him away from the Texans, he he....

Hey if ya'll settle all the key things in FA, a game of keep-away is always fun haha. But don't even think about it....he's ours. :)

DaRick Rogers, Chris Harper, Aaron Mellett...3,4 or 6th. Tavon Austin would be hard to pass up based on 4.3.

True the guy is fast as heck...he doesn't have the size but he could be used in the return game for a lot of teams.