9. Antoine Bethea gets over 100 tackles

8. Jerraud Powers gets 5 INTs

7. Dallas Clark and Jacob Tamme combined for 11 TDs, and 1600 yards

6. Robert Mathis gets 10 sacks

5. Joseph Addai gets to 1000 yards

4. Reggie Wayne gets over 100 catches, and 1300 yards, with 7 TDs

3. Austin Collie gets over 1000 yards with 12 Tds

2. Peyton Manning comes back by Week 6

1. Dwight Freeney leads NFL in sacks with 16.

That's it! Cheers to what hopefully is, a great NFL season! :)

Well, I certainly like this list a lot. I don't think Peyton will be back that soon though. I'm hoping he is back after the bye week.

If you follow the math that makes sense to be the target date if he can come back it would also be good to give him the bye week as well to get back into the swing of things and then let's be honest about this coming back against the Panthers at home wouldn't be a bad thing. I sure hope it works out that way.

10. Donald Brown gets injured, and misses 9 games

I hope not, no Donald hasn't been a good player but I don't want to see anyone hurt.

9. Antoine Bethea gets over 100 tackles

I hope not because tha probably means he's having to stop the run because the front 7 haven't improved.

8. Jerraud Powers gets 5 INTs

Possiably but not likely since he has three in his career...

7. Dallas Clark and Jacob Tamme combined for 11 TDs, and 1600 yards

Not likely without Peyton and I am hoping Clark stays healthy and if he does we won see much of Tamme at tightend. Also worth noting Clark's career high is only 1,106 yards besides that his personal best is only 848 yards and he's only had one other season where he went over 500 yards so I don't think that's going to happen. The NFL record is also 1,848 I don't know if I see a tightend playing with his back up QB coming that close to Jerry Rice's record.

6. Robert Mathis gets 10 sacks

Probably your most realistic one Mathis has averaged close to 10 a year the last three years.

5. Joseph Addai gets to 1000 yards

Tht would be nice.

4. Reggie Wayne gets over 100 catches, and 1300 yards, with 7 TDs

Wayne could very well be in the ball park for all of these.

3. Austin Collie gets over 1000 yards with 12 Tds

That would shock me...you have Collins throwing close to 30 TDs with only three players. Okay well based on you next pick even with Manning you have them throwing 30 TDs to three guys. Manning has thrown 33 the last two years to everyone and 27 two years before that. Also Collins career high is 22. Not very likly we are going to be this deadly threw the air.

2. Peyton Manning comes back by Week 6

Will not happen. Based on all the reports I have seen the earliest we could even start looking for Manning is in two months. This isn't something having a strong work ethic is going to heal faster. It takes that long for the bones to fuse at least. You can't speed that up.

1. Dwight Freeney leads NFL in sacks with 16.

Would love it but Dwight's career high again is 16 so he would have to have a career year and I am not sure he's going to do that with all the double teams he gets.

To GoColts8818

10. Theres a chance

9. True

8. He's the new number 1, and we're against hte some pass heavy teams this year

7. Im talking about both of them combined. Clark gets 1050 yards, and Tamme gets 550, Clark 6, Tamme 5 TDs

6. Yep

5. It would, wouldn't it!

4. Very possible

3. Austin got 8 Tds and 650 yards in 9 games last year... He's not playing the whole year under Collins (hopefully).

2. WIth what he has with the trainers, it should be a speedy recovery.

1. Pass heavy = more sack oppurtunties. Steelers, Bucs, Chiefs, Bengals, Saints, Falcons, Patriots, Ravens, Texans all pass quite a bit... more than running.

To GoColts8818

10. Theres a chance

Again I just hope it doesn't happen, I didn't say it couldn't happen.

9. True

8. He's the new number 1, and we're against hte some pass heavy teams this year

Andy he was our number one corner last year. Also most teams avoid him because he's clearly our best corner and pick on the other corner back. The Colts play a left and right corner and Powers is lining up in the same spot he has always lined up except he'll also be playing the nickle on third down. I don't think Powers is going to have more INTs this season than he has had in his career.

7. Im talking about both of them combined. Clark gets 1050 yards, and Tamme gets 550, Clark 6, Tamme 5 TDs

Tamme is only going to see the field if Clark is hurt most likely. Tamme is a poor man's Clark which is why he's third on the depth chart. Eldridge will be the second one for blocking purpuses. Since Clark has one year of a 1,000 yards I don't see him doing that with our back up QB.

6. Yep

5. It would, wouldn't it!

4. Very possible

3. Austin got 8 Tds and 650 yards in 9 games last year... He's not playing the whole year under Collins (hopefully).

The 1000 yards I could buy, 12 TDs with Collins for probably at lesat half the year is an awful lot. Teams saw what he did last year too and I am sure they are going to adjust just as they did to Clark last year before he got hurt. My main point there was the total stats you had for him, Clark/Tamme and Wayne without even factoring in the backs, Garcon, Gonzo, and White. It's too high for three players alone.

2. WIth what he has with the trainers, it should be a speedy recovery.

It's still going to be at least two months. It physically takes that long to heal Andy, ready any of the stuff that has come out. Unless God himself is Manning's trainer it's not going to happen faster than that and even then that's the most optimistic out look on it.

1. Pass heavy = more sack oppurtunties. Steelers, Bucs, Chiefs, Bengals, Saints, Falcons, Patriots, Ravens, Texans all pass quite a bit... more than running.

Wait did you really just say the Steelers, Ravens, and Falcons all like to pass the ball more than run it? Also, the first page on any teams play book when playing the Colts says run the ball till they prove they can stop because one we aren't great at stopping it and two it takes Freeney and Mathis out of situations where they can get sacks.