Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Kupp ran in the 4.6's. Quick brain and quick feet kick tail. Rewatch a Colts game and focus on Downs. He is incredible getting off the line, attacking a zone, he gets open in a flash. Just how you beat pressure.
    • Obviously you dont want to pass up on great talent, but makes me question if we should go DT seeing we just got grove and buckner on extensions. Also the new big guy too. Wouldn't be mad if we drafted that position but would rather go edge again. Could finally get to the old days of Mathis and Freeney!
    • Irsay himself, with all the Best intentions,  has been our problem. He "mentored" Chuck and Grigson by his own admission during his very troubled personal times. Some bad decisions were made that he should own up to someday.  Post Frank it is all begun anew. The league has progressed, we hit BIG with our HC, we have a QB with huge upside and great prospects to help elevate our competitiveness.  Ballard has earned his flack along the way.   Knock on wood that our Team has good luck. Ballard will look way better if so.  
    • I think the Colts are still trying to figure that out. Latu is more than capable off both edges, though, so I expect they'll end up moving him around.
    • I'd say Chiefs are king until proven otherwise. Even as a Bengals fan, I'm pretty weary of Burrow's wrist injury since it's so unprecedented and it just doesn't seem like the team is as good as it was in the early stages of the rivalry. I think Cincy missed their chance to win a ring and it's over similar to Buffalo. I seriously just don't see how any team can really knock Kansas off unless they miss the playoffs entirely.    So far, I'm thinking we barely miss the playoffs again (super early prediction) due to a very muddy AFC. 
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,622

• CardiacColts

CardiacColts 356

• Archer

Archer 1,787

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 865

• tweezy32

tweezy32 829

• dw49