Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck receiving advice from Carson Palmer and Micheal Vick

HungarianColtsFan

A point was made this AM on Mike and Mike...Greeney said and I believe Jaws agreed that the cornerbacks were starting to shy away from the 245 pound train. I cannot believe that there are some people (NFL analysts included) that do not think Luck is an athlete........Que the song"What was I thinkin?" :)

Its funny yoiu say that Brent becaues I dont think anybody said Luck wasn't a premiere athlete..

I think that's just a 'straw man' (a fake fact) that folks throw up to make their arguement sound better..

Its the old 'disrespect card' you play it whether its real or not......

Luck is a reincarnation (I know he's not quite dead yet) of John Elway...always has been

Its funny yoiu say that Brent becaues I dont think anybody said Luck wasn't a premiere athlete..

I think that's just a 'straw man' (a fake fact) that folks throw up to make their arguement sound better..

Its the old 'disrespect card' you play it whether its real or not......

Luck is a reincarnation (I know he's not quite dead yet) of John Elway...always has been

I would rather him be Andrew.....just my Luck he s compared with Elway.....who shunned the Colts.....GRRRRRR!

IM gonna have to disagree OUM Luck is not Elway at all he was a gun slinger,hes a mixture of having Elways arm ,PM brains ,and a very good dose of natural athletic ability and size to go with it.And to my Brother Brent.dont worry this kids to smart,hes not gonna let anyone fill his head with nonsense,he is his own man IMO