Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brian Billick comment about Powers

Case

Anybody else hear billick say "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile" when Powers makes that INT?? What the heck is up with that??? Powers isn't a shutdown corner by any means but an announcer saying that ticks me off. . Did anybody else catch that?

That was Powers 6th interception in 4 years (or if we are counting 38 starts) and up till this year he has been our #1 Corner, he hasn't been known as a player that recognizes plays to the point where he could get a jump on the ball. I just hope that isn't his last pick of the year, great interception by Powers however

That was Powers 6th interception in 4 years (or if we are counting 38 starts) and up till this year he has been our #1 Corner, he hasn't been known as a player that recognizes plays to the point where he could get a jump on the ball. I just hope that isn't his last pick of the year, great interception by Powers however

Even if he's not a good corner I don't think an announcer should say that.

Even if he's not a good corner I don't think an announcer should say that.

I agree but I didnt take any notice of it when it was live (because I was to excited about the play), Im just hoping Powers has more in him to come this year