Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If You Plan On Going To The Nfl Draft...

If you are concerned about the cost of the tickets, how are you planing to fund the rest of the trip? I mean if you could incorporate this into a well funded vacation, that's one thing. It would be like going to an incredibly long and boring play that required you to stand on line for two hours in the middle of the night the night before in one of the most dangerous places in the country. But other than that....................

All I see is hours of driving, hours of waiting on line, hours of killing time waiting for the opportunity to wait on line, fuel, parking, food, and lodging (in one of the most expensive cities on the planet). And that's just for one Colts draft pick, whom we already "know" in advance - in the company of a few hundred Giant/Jet fans. What are you going to do at 2am on a Wednesday night when you get an armband - but the event doesn't start until late the following day? Drive home again? Personally I think that having a tooth extracted sounds more entertaining.

I love to watch the draft on tv. I'll have two channels to chose from, a dvr (so I can FF through the boring parts), draft guides to read through, a pc if necessary, and all the amenities of home. Is the idea of being able to say "I was there" THAT important to you? There for what exactly? I don't get the attraction.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My recollection is Rigoberto was fine as the season progressed.
    • Ballard's decision on Kwitty and Rigoberto extension will be seriously questioned this season.  Kwitty... its show time with Latu and Ekuban giving him plenty of breather. Time to prove himself as deserving his extension. Rigoberto... last year he was not his best.  Early games he seems to underperform and that makes me concerned.  I think his injury has reduced his leg strength. I hope he gets some serious competition at camp.
    • I had back surgery 3-4 years ago. Pain never leaves. Have to deal with it, don't handicap your team though.   If you can't play through it, go sit on the bench.   To play the last 9:30 of the game and have 0 shot attempts, 3 turnovers cost us the game. We were already playing 5 vs 8. So that took us to 4 vs 8.    That's just the offensive part of it, he already is a liability on the defensive end most nights, as it is. Im usually calling for Offensive/defensive substitutions late in games when able to.     Being used as a decoy isn't the answer. It hurt the team.   Who's fault that is(Carlisle, or Haliburton)? IDK, but it cost us game 1, and at the end of the day, could come back and cost us the series.     If he has a major back issues at 24, that's a bigger issue.   @John Waylon Post came through while posting, think a lot here ties to your post.       Side Bar:    I wish I could say be doesn't play like this too often, but he frustrates me a lot. So I'm not accepting his injury excuse here, everyone is dealing with something. Either play or don't. To many other occurrences of play like this to dismiss it as a pattern.     I've posted about it here a few times.
    • No he looks bulky. He's a lot bigger then last season.
    • It's crazy to think AR is still growing into his body, but he is. Injuries like this require you to have more intentional workouts, and to focus on building muscle the right way. He will likely come back stronger than before the injury. I'm mostly hoping they've trained him to avoid hits and to not participate in potentially dangerous activities, like snowboarding. 😅🥲   I'm calling it now so it's out there; (barring injury) AR makes the Pro Bowl this season. 
  • Members

• CR91

CR91 12,752

• IndyEV

IndyEV 93

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,397

• masterlock

masterlock 622

• Shaolin06

Shaolin06 30

• HungarianColtsFan