Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If You Plan On Going To The Nfl Draft...

If you are concerned about the cost of the tickets, how are you planing to fund the rest of the trip? I mean if you could incorporate this into a well funded vacation, that's one thing. It would be like going to an incredibly long and boring play that required you to stand on line for two hours in the middle of the night the night before in one of the most dangerous places in the country. But other than that....................

All I see is hours of driving, hours of waiting on line, hours of killing time waiting for the opportunity to wait on line, fuel, parking, food, and lodging (in one of the most expensive cities on the planet). And that's just for one Colts draft pick, whom we already "know" in advance - in the company of a few hundred Giant/Jet fans. What are you going to do at 2am on a Wednesday night when you get an armband - but the event doesn't start until late the following day? Drive home again? Personally I think that having a tooth extracted sounds more entertaining.

I love to watch the draft on tv. I'll have two channels to chose from, a dvr (so I can FF through the boring parts), draft guides to read through, a pc if necessary, and all the amenities of home. Is the idea of being able to say "I was there" THAT important to you? There for what exactly? I don't get the attraction.