Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mel Kiper says the Patriots had one of the best drafts.

ReMeDy

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, crazycolt1 said:

For your information I don't drink.

Nothing I said was wrong. The Patriots have been the most fined team in the NFL. Is there something you don't understand?

Most everything you say is as wrong s it is belligerent.

• 1 month later...
On May 4, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Yehoodi said:

I am not sure yet on Allen, you guys know him better than we Pats fans.  My guess will be he will be a good role player, like a poor man's Bennett.  A compliment to Gronk as opposed to a fill in like Bennett could have and was for Gronk.  Time will tell. 

I want him to play well for NE because I have seen flashes of him using his body to create separation while he was in INDY. I view Dwayne the same way I thought WR Hakeem Nicks was gonna be a difference maker in Colts country due to his size & arm wingspan that never panned out consistently. I won't say the Pats made a mistake adding him to your roster, but he drops way too many balls & Brady won't throw to a TE he can't trust. 

I always remember HOF greats like Jerry Rice & Cris Carter who pulled the football out of the air with their hands not waiting for it to come to or reach their body. Allen's hand/eye coordination always seemed out of sync to me. If you except him to catch the pass, he'll muff it. If you act like you don't care, he will catch it & look decent. 

Your Bennett comparison is a good one. Short, intermediate routes Allen is solid on 50 yard ariel bombs not so much. If anybody can get the most out of him, BB can & Bruce Arians did too actually.