It is pretty. However, being that I made it, does make me a bit biased. :D

#15 - Haason Reddick, WILL, Temple

#46 - Caleb Brantley, NT, Florida

#80 - Sidney Jones, CB, Washington

#121 - Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

#137 - Trey Hendrickson, RUSH, Florida Atlantic

#144 - Shaquill Griffin, CB, Central Florida

#158 - Michael Roberts, TE, Toledo

I would be highly upset if the CB we picked is someone who cannot play this year.  That is arguably the weakest spot on our D and you are drafting a third rounder who will not play until 2018.  No thank you!  Substitute that for someone who will play this year.  I would rather spend picks on D and O-line depth rather than a late round RB like Perine.  I do not see him being a big factor in the NFL and the depth next year is better in my eyes.  Just personal preference really.  But good draft!

I'm a big fan of Hendrickson and Griffin.  I'M really not sure how high I'd draft an OLB this year after our acquisitions, but Hendrickson in the 4th would thrill me (almost as much as Haeg in the 5th did last year)... 

I wouldn't mind switching Brantley for someone like Tre White or Jourdan Lewis and then double dipping at corner. Having either of  those and then Sidney Wilson recovering in the wings would allow us to move on from Vontae without too much drop off after next season. 

Then maybe replace Griffin with Eddie Vanderdoes to replace your Dlineman.

Nice work.

4 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

I would be highly upset if the CB we picked is someone who cannot play this year.  That is arguably the weakest spot on our D and you are drafting a third rounder who will not play until 2018.  No thank you!  Substitute that for someone who will play this year.  I would rather spend picks on D and O-line depth rather than a late round RB like Perine.  I do not see him being a big factor in the NFL and the depth next year is better in my eyes.  Just personal preference really.  But good draft!

It is absolutely a year off for Sidney Jones, BUT you get a player in 2018 who should have been a first round pick in 2017.

I like the idea of taking Sidney Jones in the third, but would prefer we trade back and get more picks before we take him.

Which, by the way; I really think there is a decent chance we are trading that #15 pick. There will be some good players at #15, and we could benefit a great deal by moving back a little. 

That said, if a player like Reddick is on the board then he is a game-changer, and we need to take him. 

4 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

It is absolutely a year off for Sidney Jones, BUT you get a player in 2018 who should have been a first round pick in 2017.

I like the idea of taking Sidney Jones in the third, but would prefer we trade back and get more picks before we take him.

Which, by the way; I really think there is a decent chance we are trading that #15 pick. There will be some good players at #15, and we could benefit a great deal by moving back a little. 

That said, if a player like Reddick is on the board then he is a game-changer, and we need to take him. 

I agree with you and think this year is a year we trade back to grab more picks.  If we had a large amount of picks and still grabbed a starting corner before Jones then ok, but other then that I would wage this year on no depth.  Plus next year there is no guarantee he is the same.  Achilles injuries are something that can definitely harmful for his future.  He is young and might bounce back to 100% but my key point is give me a starter ahead of him to lessen the risk.

Just now, DaColts85 said:

I agree with you and think this year is a year we trade back to grab more picks.  If we had a large amount of picks and still grabbed a starting corner before Jones then ok, but other then that I would wage this year on no depth.  Plus next year there is no guarantee he is the same.  Achilles injuries are something that can definitely harmful for his future.  He is young and might bounce back to 100% but my key point is give me a starter ahead of him to lessen the risk.

You're right. There is no guarantee anyone will come back from an Achilles. I can remember a time when an Achilles injury was more often than not a career ending injury. Modern medical has advanced quite a bit though.

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

You're right. There is no guarantee anyone will come back from an Achilles. I can remember a time when an Achilles injury was more often than not a career ending injury. Modern medical has advanced quite a bit though.

Oh I completely agree that we have advanced and he is young which helps but in a position that involves back pedaling constantly (on that achilles) and hopefully not loosing any speed can all take place with this injury. You also have a huge potential to re-rupture.  

2 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

I like the way you are thinkin'.
 Kind of meaningless that Jones can`t play this season, just that he get healthy and be very good coming back.
  IMO your picks up through Hendrickson ARE the kind of guys you can build a SB contender with.
  The others it was harder to tell about.
  Great job!!  :shake: