Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network starts Path to the Draft.....

It started Tuesday night, the 14th...    the show I saw most of began at 8p East Coast time, and 5p West Coast time....    it's an hour long show.

That might not have been the first airing,  so check around.     But it's a Monday thru Friday show and there are 32 weekdays left before the draft starts.

Each show focuses on one particular team and the latest hot draft news and profiles and on and on...    with the Pro Days now in full swing,  you'll also get those updates.

The two hosts are Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks,  both former NFL scouts.

If the draft floats your boat, then this show is must-see TV!     If you have cable or a dish network with NFL Network,  you should be watching!

Have fun!      And bring the best stuff you see over here for us to discuss!         :thmup:

42 minutes ago, neug3246 said:

How are the featuring each team, are they doing it by draft order or are they going threw conference by conference? Basically all I want to know is when are they gonna be break down what the colts might do in the draft? 

I honestly don't know....   joined late and in progress...   don't know how they picked the first team,  but it wasn't the Colts,  and it wasn't the Patriots....    and it wasn't Cleveland,  so I'm not sure.

Wish I had an answer for you....    Sorry....       :peek: