Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+5) at Atlanta (1-14-17)

oldunclemark

4:35 EST ...  Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch and Pam Oliver on FOX

over-under 51.5 inside the George Dome

Seattle star Russell Wilson (353 of 546, 4,219 yards, 21 TDs, 11 INTs) has been sacked 41 times but he's also completed 94 to WR Doug Baldwin for 1,128 yards and 65 to TE Jimmy Graham for 923 yards..

Seattle has had trouble running the ball and Notre Dame rookie CJ Prosise is a game-time decision..

but RB Thomas Rawls ran for 168 yards last week against Detroit

the big deal here is Seattle's 'Gang of 4'....star defenders Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, MLB Bobby Wagner and DE Cliff Avril

...against Atlanta's No. 1 scoring offense (33.8 points per game) le by QB Matt Ryan (346 of 498, 4,613 yards, 34 TDs, 7 INTs) ad WR Julio Jones (776 catches, 1,313 yards)

The NFC  South champs are loaded with Pro Bowlers   DE Vic Beasley (15 1 /2 sacks) leads the NFL in sacks..

RB Devonta Freeman (215 carries, 983 yards) has run for 10 TDs

Atlanta averages 46 yards per carry  and they gained 6,653 yards (over 400 per game) during the 16-game regular season...but they go against the No, 3 scoring defense in the NFL (18.3 points a game) in the SeaHawks..

Atlanta has scored 24 or more in every game but one this year  Seattle has held 11 teams to 20 points or less..and the NFC West champs beat Atlanta 26-24 in October

Another big ratings made-for-TV blockbuster with the bad boy SeaHawks trying to bring down the high-flying dirty birds..

Sherman vs. Julio is a big time match......Beasley trying to catch Russell Wilson is another highlight.

I cant call this one for sure either way but I'd bet on the over-under...

Atlanta games this year have been 35-28, 45-32, 48-3, 33-30, 38-19, 29-28and 38-32 two weeks against New Orleans

Even at 51.5..this game is probably going over...over four hours and over 51.5 

10 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I was to unsure of this game to put anything on it.   The falcons surprised me.   It's gonna be a high scoring game next week no matter who they play

I agree.. high scores next week. GB cant be at home so weather wont matter

I took Seattle to beat the spread but I took the over, too.

I'm half and half...