Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RB, Pit, Sophomore.

Big bruiser, 250 lbs. Was watching some TJ Clemmings tape and he really catches your eye. HIs running style is down hill thumper. Probably a top 100 pick next year. Had 26 td's and 1765 yards. I'd be interested in the 2nd or 3rd as a rotational RB2 in the future. Look at this kid, really catches your eye. I'd be very interested. He'd be the perfect 2 in a 1-2 punch, the power, bruiser, the 'beast' with a shifter fast RB as the 'beauty'.

Another interesting nugget about next years draft, a very strong NT class 6-7 kids could be drafted in the first two rounds. Maybe Grigs goes DE this year, give our rotation another chance this year, and drafts a stud NT next year. 

RB, Pit, Sophomore.

Big bruiser, 250 lbs. Was watching some TJ Clemmings tape and he really catches your eye. HIs running style is down hill thumper. Probably a top 100 pick next year. Had 26 td's and 1765 yards. I'd be interested in the 2nd or 3rd as a rotational RB2 in the future. Look at this kid, really catches your eye. I'd be very interested. He'd be the perfect 2 in a 1-2 punch, the power, bruiser, the 'beast' with a shifter fast RB as the 'beauty'.

Another interesting nugget about next years draft, a very strong NT class 6-7 kids could be drafted in the first two rounds. Maybe Grigs goes DE this year, give our rotation another chance this year, and drafts a stud NT next year. 

Sincere question.....

Which website are you reading that's predicting 6-7 NT's could be drafted in the first two rounds next year?

That's an extraordinarily high number.

Sincere question.....

Which website are you reading that's predicting 6-7 NT's could be drafted in the first two rounds next year?

That's an extraordinarily high number.

Walterfootball has 6, a bit of CBS Sports, ESPN, and some of my own scouting. 

Also remember lots of talk about a strong DL class next year from various draft shows, like path to the draft, and at the combine. Also people like Daniel Jerimiah, Matt Miller, and Lance Zerlien on Twitter.