Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck showing some Peyton Manning . . . Amazing!

weslo1812

Ok.............just giving you a hard time. We made the right choice and in the end Luck will be the better QB.

Yea as much as i believe that, it has yet to happen... ill let their play speak for itself. So far nice jab by Griffin

This is football, part of lucks game is being mobile and making throws on the run and scrambling. Im sure they wont tell him not to run if he sees a chance.

True, this is football, but you saw how fast Brady and Rodgers were pulled after their offensive lines allowed them to get hammered. If this line isn't playing well enough and forces 12 out of the pocket too frequently, he's not going to see as much playing time this preseason as he should. In the regular season, though, seeing the Franchise run and make plays with his feet is going to be the norm, and a very exciting norm at that.

True, this is football, but you saw how fast Brady and Rodgers were pulled after their offensive lines allowed them to get hammered. If this line isn't playing well enough and forces 12 out of the pocket too frequently, he's not going to see as much playing time this preseason as he should. In the regular season, though, seeing the Franchise run and make plays with his feet is going to be the norm, and a very exciting norm at that.

If those 12 out of the pocket plays do happen which it wont i actually expect them to play more. The offensive line is the thing that scares me the most about this whole team but i think they will be rather good... I actually look forward to seeing him scramble all around the field... be like the next John Elway of the NFL.

If those 12 out of the pocket plays do happen which it wont i actually expect them to play more. The offensive line is the thing that scares me the most about this whole team but i think they will be rather good... I actually look forward to seeing him scramble all around the field... be like the next John Elway of the NFL.

Lol my bad guess I wasn't clear, when I said 12 I was referring to Luck himself, not out of pocket plays. Maybe AL1 would sound better hahaha. He and Griffin are both going to be testing defenses with their legs, but it is probably going to get old very fast...Without an established run game or line, scrambling is going to be expected and will be picked up on very quickly. Running and scrambling are two very different things. I'm still not sold on the offensive line of the Colts but we'll get to see them together for the first time soon.