Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hail Mary Try

compuls1v3

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Flip it to the Bears, same 3 man rush and Daniels is in brief trouble but his OL comes through and he gets a huge heave and prayer answered for the Commanders 

I can only shake my head 

We're the Colts silly... Lol

It was a really good scheme by Texans. Colts linemen didnt seem to know what to do. Poorly executed by the Colts.

#51 Will Anderson started from the bottom but then ran laterally up and the Colts left side of the line were all to slow to keep up with him. As was mentioned above, if Eberflus though to do it, the Bears would have won today.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, compuls1v3 said:

Was this the line giving up on him? Texans rush 3 guys and they get to Richardson?? WT&*^? 

https://www.houstontexans.com/video/texans-halt-colts-hail-mary-attempt-with-sack-fumble-to-end-game

Who knows but with only 3 rushing from one side and 2 making it the qb makes you wonder. All I know is that it was a * poor effort by the o-line regardless.

1 hour ago, 1959Colts said:

It was a really good scheme by Texans. Colts linemen didnt seem to know what to do. Poorly executed by the Colts.

#51 Will Anderson started from the bottom but then ran laterally up and the Colts left side of the line were all to slow to keep up with him. As was mentioned above, if Eberflus thought to do it, the Bears would have won today.

Yeah I thought it was more a good play design by Ryans than anything else.