Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone going to Texans game this Sunday?

HOZER

We will be venturing into Texans territory(stadium)for the first time ever this weekend. Now that I’m a Texas resident I hope to catch the Colts play here every year. Anybody else in the area and going?  Any tailgate spots that Colts fans hangout? Blue Crew? We will be repping our Colts so I’m sure to catch some grief like I have at other stadiums, but genuinely hoping for a good time and good game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, HOZER said:

We will be venturing into Texans territory(stadium)for the first time ever this weekend. Now that I’m a Texas resident I hope to catch the Colts play here every year. Anybody else in the area and going?  Any tailgate spots that Colts fans hangout? Blue Crew? We will be repping our Colts so I’m sure to catch some grief like I have at other stadiums, but genuinely hoping for a good time and good game. 

Have fun Hozer!

I’ve been there once, during the Luck era (2013). Most of the Texas residents were pretty cool and chill in terms of hospitality (don’t get me wrong, they screamed and hated the Colts). Had a few shout some things (the standard “your team sucks) but nothing as bad as the death threats I received as a kid from the Steelers fans at Paul Brown Stadium. 

As much as we hate our rivals, they’re fairly classy. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Have fun Hozer!

I’ve been there once, during the Luck era (2013). Most of the Texas residents were pretty cool and chill in terms of hospitality (don’t get me wrong, they screamed and hated the Colts). Had a few shout some things (the standard “your team sucks) but nothing as bad as the death threats I received as a kid from the Steelers fans at Paul Brown Stadium. 

As much as we hate our rivals, they’re fairly classy. 

Only time I’ve ever received death threats was in Nashville. 

• Like 1