Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions (merged)

Smonroe

21 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I don't understand posters like you,  and there are many.   Fans are supposed to support their teams.   Be positive and have hope.  What do you gain from being negative?  Do you root for the Colts to suck on GameDay?  Do you hope for injuries that you predicted?  My God.   I get being frustrated,  but being nothing but negative doesn't make sense to me.   If I didn't enjoy watching,  win or lose,  I would stop watching.   I've been a fan since the Mayflower trucks rolled into town.   I've seen much worse than we are seeing now.  Are your lives that miserable that you can't possibly find any enjoyment watching a young team get better.   What is your agenda predicting an injury to the QB?   He is a kid.   Why be so negative...  always.   And it certainly isn't just you.   There are quite a few " I told you so" posters here.    I don't get it.   But carry on

I continued to be a fan after the mayflower trucks left our town. The word "Fan" is short for Fanatic. Sometimes you have fun and sometimes you don't. Not nearly as bad as the "fans" in soccer who set cars on fire when they win!

Did you blame Saints fans when they showed up with bags on their heads and called the team the "Saints"? Now the colts are back to being the "Colts", remember those days? They are back. When you guy's Booed Andrew Luck has showed Me the High ground lots have taken was pretty sad. Watching Colts football used to be wonderful considering the team was competitive. For some reason I still care. This brings out the frustration and anger when nothing is being done to get better.

I have a 50 year old Colts helmet that has Unitas,Jones,Harbough,Manning and Luck's autograph upon it. I do not see another signature in the near future. But I will carry on.

• Like 1

Just now, ImissPeyton18 said:

I continued to be a fan after the mayflower trucks left our town. The word "Fan" is short for Fanatic. Sometimes you have fun and sometimes you don't. Not nearly as bad as the "fans" in soccer who set cars on fire when they win!

Did you blame Saints fans when they showed up with bags on their heads and called the team the "Saints"? Now the colts are back to being the "Colts", remember those days? They are back. When you guy's Booed Andrew Luck has showed Me the High ground lots have taken was pretty sad. Watching Colts football used to be wonderful considering the team was competitive. For some reason I still care. This brings out the frustration and anger when nothing is being done to get better.

I have a 50 year old Colts helmet that has Unitas,Jones,Harbough,Manning and Luck's autograph upon it. I do not see another signature in the near future. But I will carry on.

auto correct changed Aint's and Colts on me.

On 10/11/2024 at 11:27 AM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I'm predicting a win for the Colts in a low to mid level scoring game. 

I think Gus Bradley win make a lot of colt fans proud after this game. 

I would say a 20-17 score is a mid level score so nailed that along with the colts winning. 

Blue Bloods GIF by CBS